Join a cohort of 6-12 residents who will live, serve and learn alongside Nueva Vida an established neighborhood congregation while helping plant a new Anglican congregation. Residents will receive hands on trainings through weekly cohort meetings, one-on-one mentoring with neighborhood pastors and leaders. Training will be in neighborhood community development, Latino disciple making and leadership principles. On successfully completing the program residents are sent out to plant new congregations in their own contexts.
This 6 month program is for those who:
- Love the local church and believe in her calling to impact the local neighborhood
- Are exploring a pastoral calling
- Are seeking hands-on training in mission, community development and church leadership
- Are passionate about making disciples
Commitments for Leadership Residents:
- Part-Time/Bivocational Track: Minimum of 6 hours a week: discipleship and mission training (2 hrs), team prayer and intercession (2 hrs), neighborhood mission (2 hrs). Full Time Track: 35+ hours a week.
- Weekly Sunday morning worship and table fellowship with team
- Assent to our doctrinal statements as summarized in Jerusalem Declaration and the Nicene Creed
- Disciple Making Movement (DMM) principles
- Restoration of families, communities and neighborhoods
- Indigenous leadership
- Multicultural and multigenerational collaboration
- 5 fold team ministry (Ephesians 4)
- Worship through Word, Spirit and Sacrament in the historic Christian tradition
- Apprenticeship based leadership development
For questions please contact Mimi Guiracocha at MGuiracocha@greenhousemovement.com. To apply please click here. Application deadline is Dec 20th. Decisions will be announced by January 2nd.
To view the original post, click here.