Beeson Divinity School will host its annual Anglican Theology Conference September 24-25 on the Samford University campus in Birmingham, Alabama. This year’s conference will explore the Jewish roots of Christianity.
Since the Holocaust, both Jewish and Christian scholars have rediscovered the Jewish roots of Christianity. This conference will explore those roots and discuss their continuing implications for Christian theology and practice. Speakers are leading scholars who will present cutting-edge results from recent work.
- Archbishop Foley Beach, Anglican Church in North America
- Mark Gignilliat, Beeson Divinity School
- Sarah Hall, Trinity School for Ministry
- Mark Kinzer, Messianic Jewish Theological Institute
- Eugene Korn, Center for Jewish-Christian Understanding and Cooperation
- Gerald McDermott, Beeson Divinity School
- David Moffitt, University of St. Andrews
- Isaac Oliver, Bradley University
- Matthew Olver, Nashotah House
- Jen Rosner, Fuller Seminary
- David Rudolph, The King’s University
- Matthew Thiessen, McMaster University
For more information and to register, visit the conference website here.